All Saints’ Episcopal Church in Chicago is a welcoming, inclusive and prayerful community, which celebrates and embodies the love of God for all people (period).
Announcing our next Associate Rector
We are thrilled to announce that after a focused search we have hired our next Associate Rector: the Reverend Courtney Reid!
Courtney will continue to assist in these upcoming months as she says goodbye to the Diocesan staff and takes a little time off and then will be with us full time starting July 1. We hope you are as excited about this news as we are and will congratulate and welcome Courtney in this new role!
COVID Guidelines as of March 1
As our infection rates decline rapidly in our city and around the nation, we will make some changes to our practices at All Saints:
- We will return to home-baked bread for Communion; wafers available upon request.
- Coffee hour returns at 10 am on Sundays. Please remove your mask only while drinking or eating.
- People reading, offering prayers, or preaching from the lectern may remove masks while speaking.
- We will continue to wear masks during March and reassess as the month progresses.
The 2nd Sunday of every month is “Sparkling Sunday,” a festive time of fellowship in our worship space after the 11am service.
In-person worship has resumed for all three Sunday services at 8:00, 9:00, and 11:00 am in accordance with diocesan guidelines. Face masks are required at all services.
Faith Amidst Uncertainty: a community transformed by hope
Resources for remote and socially distant worship can be found on our Covid resource page here. Join our daily Morning Prayer sessions via Zoom, find links to our Sunday Service booklets, and access past newsletters, as well as other resources.
- Holy Week Schedule 2022 - Dear Friends, We are about to enter the hinge of the Christian year: Holy Week. This is the week when we slow down to follow the steps of Jesus day by day from the triumphant entry into Jerusalem on Palm Sunday through the the mandatum that we love one another and the institution of the Last Supper… Continue Reading
Sign up for News and Updates
Important news and updates related to COVID-19 are periodically sent by parish-wide emails. Join our mailing list to receive our weekly newsletter and other periodic announcements.