All Saints’ Episcopal Church in Chicago is a welcoming, inclusive and prayerful community, which celebrates and embodies the love of God for all people (period).
Welcoming All Saints’ XIII Rector
Sunday, September 12, 2021
We are thrilled to welcome our new rector, The Rev. E. Suzanne Wille, for her first Sunday with us on September 12! She will preach and preside at all three services, and we will have a festive sparkling coffee hour after both the 9 and 11 o’clock services. We hope you will join us, in-person or online!
Faith Amidst Uncertainty: a community transformed by hope
Resources for remote and socially distant worship can be found on our Covid resource page here. Join our daily Morning Prayer sessions via Zoom, find links to our Sunday Service booklets, and access past newsletters, as well as other resources.
The 2nd Sunday of every month is “Sparkling Sunday,” a festive time of fellowship in our worship space after the 11am service.
In-person worship has resumed for all three Sunday services at 8:00, 9:00, and 11:00 am in accordance with diocesan guidelines. Face masks are required at all services.
- Announcing our XIII Rector - Rejoice! The Vestry of All Saints’ Episcopal Church is overjoyed to announce that The Rev. E. Suzanne Wille has accepted the call to be our XIII Rector. After over a year of extensive and prayerful work, the Search Committee finished their discernment in early June, presenting Suzanne to the Vestry as the candidate the Holy… Continue Reading
- Sermon for Sunday, September 19, 2021 Sep 23, 2021
- The Rev. E. Suzanne Wille’s First Sermon at All Saints’ Chicago Sep 12, 2021
- The Way Forward Requires Remembering the Wisdom of the Past Sep 5, 2021
- Defiled and Defiant Aug 29, 2021
- The Hearer in the Mirror Aug 29, 2021
Sign up for News and Updates
Important news and updates related to COVID-19 are periodically sent by parish-wide emails. Join our mailing list to receive our weekly newsletter and other periodic announcements.