All Saints’ Episcopal Church in Chicago is a welcoming, inclusive and prayerful community, which celebrates and embodies the love of God for all people (period).
Advent at All saints
Join us for Advent
Wednesdays in Advent
November 30, December 7, 14, and 21
Lectio Divina (7:00pm)
Sunday, December 11 – Advent III
Beer and Carols (6:30pm)
Thursday, December 15
Liturgy for Hard Times (7:00pm)
Friday, December 16
Light Up Nights in Ravenswood Kick-Off (5:30pm)
Sunday, December 18 – Advent IV
Christmas Pageant (9:00 and 11:00am)
Lessons and Carols/Rectory Open House (6:30pm)
Christmas at all saints
Join us for Christmas Services
Christmas Eve Family Services
Saturday, December 24
4:30pm & 10:30pm
Sunday, December 25
One Service at 10:00am
At the doors of the church we have baskets of masks for those who want them. Masks will be optional at other church events.
We encourage but do not require masks during our services.
As the risk level in Chicago has declined, vaccine availability has expanded, and community expectations regarding masking have shifted dramatically (i.e., public schools and the diocese no longer require masks), we are shifting our approach at All Saints as well. Clergy will continue to wear masks when they are not speaking.
- Please do not come to church if you or your child has any cold or flu symptoms (cough, sniffles, congestion, fever, etc.); instead, worship with us online at 11 am.
- Choose an effective mask; N95 and KN95 masks are best and if conditions warrant it, we will return to requiring masks.
second sunday of the month
The 2nd Sunday of every month is “Sparkling Sunday,” a festive time of fellowship in our worship space after the 11am service.
In-person worship on Sunday at 8:00, 9:00, at 11:00.
Face masks are encouraged but not required.
Our 11:00 am in-person service is livestream on Facebook on Sunday mornings.
- See you in church - Dear Friends, I am writing this on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving and have a jumble of thoughts in my head: the JOY of this past Sunday when many folks who have moved away came back for a visit and worshipped with us, we sang a rousing version of “Soon and Very Soon, We are Going… Continue Reading
- What Kind of leader? What kind of King? Who will we follow? Nov 20, 2022
- Keeping the faith, apocalypse or not. Nov 13, 2022
Sign up for News & Events
Join our mailing list to receive our weekly newsletter including News & Upcoming Events.