Location and Directions
All Saints’ Episcopal Church is located 4550 N Hermitage Avenue at the southwest corner of Hermitage and Wilson Avenue. We are one block east of the Metra train line, two blocks west of Ashland Avenue.
Parking is generally available on the streets immediately surrounding All Saints’. In addition, there is parking available one block west of us along Ravenswood Ave., (permit only from 8-10am on weekdays) and, on Sundays, two blocks west of us in the Advocate Family Practice Medical Center lot.
- Take the Brown Line El to Damen.
- Walk south to Wilson and then east on Wilson to Hermitage.
- Take the 78 Montrose Ave or 81 Lawrence Ave bus.
- The bus stops on Hermitage.
- Walk north on Hermitage (from Montrose) or south on Hermitage (from Lawrence) to Wilson Ave.
- Take the Union Pacific North Line to the Ravenswood stop.
- Walk south on Ravenswood till you reach Wilson Ave.
- Walk east on Wilson to Hermitage.
Free Childcare during Sunday Services
Nursery and Childcare
Age Range: children under 4 years
When: Sundays, 8:45am – 12:15pm
The nursery provides free child care for children under four during all Sunday services. Clyde Propst organizes and supervises this program with help from paid caregivers and volunteers from the congregation. The nursery provides our younger members an inviting place to be when they are not participating in the service. Clyde has furnished the nursery with attractive toys and art materials that provide an interesting and safe environment for infants, toddlers and preschoolers.