Here we are: The All Saints Annual Meeting: The Eras Tour is this Sunday at 10 am!
The news is good and the vibe is joyful!
Make sure you’re ready for the day:
- Friendship bracelets: wear your bracelets emblazoned with words that represent All Saints to you and be ready to swap them! Still need to make a bracelet? Come to the Parish Hall this Saturday between 10 am – Noon to pick up supplies or make bracelets while there.
- Dress for the Occasion: Plan an outfit or just an accent from your favorite All Saints era or dress like you’re heading to a Taylor Swift concert!
- Contribute to the buffet: Share an appetizer or finger food from your youth to represent the various eras at All Saints. Now is your chance to explore cucumber sandwiches and pigs in a blanket . . .
- Worship at 8 am or 9 am: Our fabulous outgoing co-warden Susie Griffith is preaching, and there is no 11 am service.
- Do Your Homework: Look for the Annual Meeting email tomorrow that will contain the Annual Report with Financials, Rules of Order, and link to the Zoom Meeting. Review last year’s minutes, the candidates for elections, and the financials so you’re ready to vote! Download the report on your phone so you can reference during the meeting; we’re only printing a handful of paper copies (at 56 pages, they have a cost, environmentally and financially).
Not many churches can say that one of the great events of their year is the Annual Meeting, but for us, it’s a can’t miss event!
See you in church!