We are happy to baptize you or your child. Adults who wish to be baptized should contact our rector Suzanne Wille here.
Parents of little ones may speak with Suzanne as well as fill out the form below to sign up for a ninety minute pre-baptismal session.
Babies and children – including siblings of little ones being baptized – are entirely welcome at the pre-baptismal sessions!
All Saints’ Day Baptisms
- Sunday, November 5, 2023 at 9:00am and 11:00am worship services
- The Baptism of our Lord, Sunday, January 7, 2024 at 9:00am and 11:00am worship services
- Easter Vigil, Saturday, March 30, 2024 at 8:00pm (please note that this service is approximately two hours long)
- Second Sunday of Easter, April 7, 2024 at the 9:00 am and 11:00 am worship services
- Sunday, May 19, 2024 at the 9:00 am and 11:00 am worship services
Confirmation preparation is offered for anyone 13 or older. The overall goals of the confirmation process are to equip the students to make a mature public affirmation of their faith and commitment to the responsibilities of their baptism and to prepare them to participate fully in the life of the church.
If you are interested in becoming confirmed, or if you have already been confirmed in another church and are interested in Reception into The Episcopal Church, please contact our rector Suzanne Wille to get more information.
Our clergy are available to provide premarital counseling (required for marriage in the Episcopal Church). We are happy to discuss rates and availability for officiating your wedding in our sanctuary. Contact us using the form below.