We are happy to baptize you or your child. Adults who wish to be baptized should contact our associate rector Andrew Rutledge here.
Parents of little ones may speak with Andrew as well as fill out our form below to sign up for one of our hour-and-a-half long pre-baptismal sessions.
All Saints’ Day Baptisms
- Sunday, November 7, 2021 at 9:00am and 11:00am worship services (tentative)
- The Baptism of our Lord, Sunday, January 10, 2021 at 9:00am and 11:00am worship services
- Easter Vigil, Saturday, April 3, 2021 at 8:00pm (please note that this service is approximately two hours long)
- Second Sunday of Easter, April 11, 2021 at the 9:00 am and 11:00 am worship services
- Sunday, May 23, 2021 at the 9:00 am and 11:00 am worship services
Please Note: During the coronavirus pandemic, all Pre-Baptismal Sessions will be scheduled by appointment. Sessions usually involve two hour-and-a-half meetings with one of the clergy on staff. Babies and children – including siblings of little ones being baptized – are entirely welcome at the pre-baptismal sessions!
Confirmation preparation is offered for anyone 13 or older. The overall goals of the confirmation process are to equip the students to make a mature public affirmation of their faith and commitment to the responsibilities of their baptism and to prepare them to participate fully in the life of the church.
If you are interested in becoming confirmed, or if you have already been confirmed in another church and are interested in Reception into The Episcopal Church, please contact our associate rector, Andrew Rutledge to get more information.
Our clergy are available to provide premarital counseling (required for marriage in the Episcopal Church). We are happy to discuss rates and availability for officiating your wedding in our sanctuary. Contact us using the form below.